Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone.OK,I know it's a little late but as the saying goes "Better late than never". I've been busy with "Life" and I feel like I'm always behind in something. I know it's been 3 weeks since my last post.Wanted to start
the New Year out right. We always feel renewed or like we can start over and makes thing right in our life at the start of a brand new year.

Here I am and I'm already behind. But I've been working on getting my house decluttered and organized. I asked a friend from church to help me get started in my kitchen. She came over last Saturday. Boy she is good. She definitely has the eye to see what I can't see. Thanks so much Tammy. You are a blessing to me.

Well I'm hoping I can get my thoughts together to post about the online book study I've been doing with Heidi. However I'm behind in this too. I've been reading and studying it but I'm behind at getting it posted on my blog. I know I sound like a procrastinator. Ok I am. I admit it. But with the LORD'S help I will be able to change myself. More posts coming soon.

Living for Him,
Rhonda

No comments: