Monday, December 15, 2008

"A Wife's Biblical Submission"

Well I'm wanting to start this online bible study but I need to write an article first to tell a little bit about myself. I'm new at this blogging thing so this is probably going to be short but sweet.

First of all I am truly blessed with a wonderful family. I am married to my best friend of 19 years (George) and have 2 teenage kids (Sean 18 & Megan 16) who I absolutely adore. They are one of the reasons I am wanting to start this bible study. I want to be a better wife, friend, and mother to my family. I know I need help in changing my ways and I can't do it myself. I now know I need my Lord and Savior to help me change and rid me of worldy self.

My friend Heidi is the one who found this bible study. So we decided we would do this together except I'm a few days behind in getting this done. I know I need to study and meditate on God's word in order for my heart to change and I think this bible study has the tools to help me grow stonger in my relationship with God.

There you have it. Short but sweet.

Sunny you are very inspiring to us all. God has blessed you. I can't wait to the end of this book study to see the work of God.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Can't wait to start this journey... have you printed your first lesson yet? I also can't wait to see how God will reveal himself to us and how our hearts change and how we'll change as woman, wives, and mothers. Love ya! Thanks for joining me on this journey!

Sunny Shell said...

Wonderful sister Rhonda,

First, WELCOME to the study!

Second, I'm so sorry for taking so long to stop by. I've been quite ill and my health continues to decline. Anyway, I've been "offline" for some weeks now, so I'm just getting here.

I'm updating the Study's site today and will add you to the Participants' List as well as include you in the "official" Welcome post. :-)

Again, please forgive me sister for my tardiness.

I look very forward to getting to know you better and taking this journey with you!

Bless you dear sister,
Sunny

Mrs. Mandy said...

Welcome to the study, I printed a few lessons and have begun a binder to work from. So far I have not finshed anything yet. Hope you enjoy learning along side the rest of us.

Blessed With 4 said...

Welcome to the study. I am fairly new also. I look forward to studying along with you.
You have a beautiful family.
Blessings, BJ

Anonymous said...

Dear Rhonda,

How much fun that you get to do this with your friend Heidi! Welcome to this study. It is exciting to visit and grow with women who long for God’s precious plan for wives. I am daily amazed at His work in me through Sunny and this study.

May God bless you richly!

Love, Hope :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Rhonda,

Welcome to the study! I can't wait to share with you on this awesome journey that God has put us on!

I also can't wait to get to know you better!

Many blessing and much love!
Naomi